Monday, 11 April 2016

J.CO DONUTS


YUMMY J.CO DONUTS!

I will never forget the first time I taste this yummy donuts ever, J.CO!

It was June, (if I'm not mistaken) I, my sisters and their kids went to SM North together as we need to buy school supplies because school days were about to start.

We went there in the early morning for us to choose the best things to buy and suit for the kids to use in school. We're walking for a long time until 12 pm and take off as we need to take our lunch.

At 1 pm, we back started walking in the Mall and find what are the stuffs missing.

It's already 6 pm, and finally! We bought already what we need for the kids schooling. At the same time, we take off again and we ate our dinner in the food court.

We really  felt so tired but when my sister went somewhere, we don't have any idea where she will go. But after few minutes, she came back handling this J.CO donuts!




At first, of course I will ask myself what was it as it was my first time to see the box, And when my sister told me it's a donut and I was like "freaking out" (sorry but donuts is one of my favorite food)

My sister bought 2 boxes of J.CO as she also knows that it's one of our favorites.
We ate one box of it in the mall before we go and the other one when we got home.

For me, this donuts is one of the best donuts I've ever taste. I love their ideas of having this different unique flavored donuts in just a box. It's really awesome! What made the taste good were the tasty toppings got from fresh ingredients and also the flavored jelly thing inside the donuts.


Wish I could by more of these donuts soon!

J.CO Donuts & Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment