Tuesday, 26 April 2016

FROM CHURCH TO SHAKEY'S

SHAKEY'S AFTER THE SERVICE

It was Sunday when we went to Church in Victory Pioneer in Forum Robinsons as our tradition to thank God for all the blessings we have.

After the service, we're not informed that there would be a treat to us by the couple. (No need to mention their names) They said that it would just be a simple treat as a reward for us doing work.

We're walking and walking around until we found this out (Shakey's) and decided to eat as well as some of us were deal on it.

When we already sat on, after 5 minutes they served the potatoes that I really really like. I felt unsatisfied as we're too many and the potatoes are good for only 5 persons but I love the taste.



After 10 - 15 minutes of waiting, they already served our main order, the PIZZAAAA!!


Yes! Finally! After all our cravings. Got these pizzas and tasted this carbonara with garlic bread and chicken. So tasty!

What I love to the pizza is the balance of the taste, the toppings are good, the beverage also and the carbonara as well I one of my favorite of their menus.


Their crews also are good as they assist us properly. Thank you shakey's!
Shakey's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment