It's December when I'm about to get a month as a graphic designer in theBizVo Team head by our Award Winning Entrepreneur Jay Mclean. Feel so happy to be part of his team as I know I could enhance my skills in graphics as I'm just a newbie.
I think It was December 23? (Not sure) When our head Sir Jay, invited me for a meeting in Italiannis in Bonifacio High Street Branch. I'm not really familiar on the place but when I went there, It's just easy for me as I am just from Guadalupe, just need to ride a jeepney then.
I was waiting for him for just a minute then he came. When we enter the restaurant, I was shocked to the number of people eating there. It's just a proof that they have their good quality of food.
KAIN TIME!
Yes! We taste their garlic bread as it was the first one served to us before the carbonara. It's really good as I really taste the garlic in and out.
After few minutes, carbonara and pizza was served. Then suddenly we taste it and eat at the same time. After I taste it, It's like I don't want to go home anymore. Love their carbonara and cheesy pizza!
Want to come back there, hopefully!


No comments:
Post a Comment