DAIRY QUEEN IS LOVE!
It's God's day, after the thanks giving session we were walking around in Forum Robinsons as I told my buds that I'm craving something I don't even know.
We passed a lot of restaurants and food carts but all of it didn't catch my attention. And after few minutes of walking, one of my buds found the store of Dairy Queen and she called me and suggest this one. Without thinking anything, I walked closer to the store and decided to buy a Blizzard (Soft Ice Cream in Cup) and my buds bought as well.
OMG! Whenever I see this picture, I can't control myself to punch the screen trying to get these blizzard ice cream.
What I love with blizzard is the toppings inside, you might choose to a lot of choices and my favorite is the Kitkat! I love the taste of it even it get frozen by the coldness of the ice cream.
I do suggest this Awesome DQ Ice Cream!


No comments:
Post a Comment