Saturday, 9 April 2016

A day full of treat in Pizza Hut


PIZZA HUT LOVER HERE!

I've always loved Pizza Hut! So whenever there's a new variant available, I make sure to try it out. I'm an adventurous when it comes to food, that's the reason why I loved pizza and pasta as well.

And because my workmates know most of us love pizza, we dared to order a yummy pizza from Pizza Hut Guadalupe, just walking distance from our area.

Look what we bought!



We got the medium size pizza even we're just 3 as we haven't eaten our dinner yet. This pizza has a lot of yummy spices, it's cheesy, tasty, it also has hams and bell peppers that mostly my favorite.


It's too late night but as we dared to buy, we just escaped from our area just to have this yummy pizza!


Pizza Hut at night is awesome!

Pizza Hut Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment