Monday, 18 April 2016

A DAY IN GOLDEN BAY RESTAURANT


A DAY IN GOLDEN BAY RESTAURANT

February 13, 2016 a day when we had our 2nd Quarter Sales Rally held in Golden Bay Restaurant in A2, Macapagal Boulevard, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City Branch. We talked each and every matters about our projects to sell and our upcoming projects such us townhouses and condos.

We started at 10 AM. Until their service crews served at 11 AM a soup (don't know what they called that soup) it mixed up with scambled egg, carrots in cubes and a seafood taste as it it their main course.

At exact 12 PM they were serving the food for lunch which is the rice and different viands. One is this one.


It's made by pork I think with sweet and sour sauce added some vegies. Like the taste!


That one was the dessert they served after the food for lunch.


And that was the siopao they served in the afternoon as merienda.


Yes I love the foods ther but the bad thing is their service. Before the lunch time, we had an activity which we have to make a group with different people from other groups we haven't know yet and make a circle. And I went far from my sit and have my group in circle. I remember my water in glass that haven't drunk yet.

After the activity, we went back to our sit and I found out that my water is not full anymore. I called a waiter and ask to change my glass for me to have another water or juice and the waitress said yes. Until lunch done, she didn't come back.


I think that's one of the things to improve. Anyway, foods are delicious.
Golden Bay Seafood Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment